Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Favorite Movie quotes

My Bestfriend's Wedding
"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud, or the moment just... passes you by."

Indecent Proposal
"If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

Notting Hill
William:"I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are."
Anna: "I'm also just a girl, standing infront of a boy asking him to love her."

The Bridges of Madison County
"I don't want to need you,'cause i can't have you."

Untamed Heart
Caroline: "You love with your heart and soul, not your heart."
Adam: (touching his chest) "then how come i hurt here when you're not with me?"

Jerry Maguire
Jerry: "I love you. You...complete me."
Dorothy: "shut up....just shut up. You had me at hello... you had me at hello.."

Runaway Bride
"Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both if us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if i don't ask you to be mine I'll regret this for the rest of my life. Because i know in my heart. you're the only one for me."

Moulin Rouge
"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.."

When Harry ment Sally
"It's not because I'm lonely. And it's not because its New Year's Eve. i came here tonight because when you realize you have to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

The Notebook
"...they didn't agree on much...in fact they didn't agree on anything...they fought all the time, and they challenged each other everyday..

but despite their differences, they had one important thing in common...
...they were crazy about each other..."

No comments: