Saturday, September 09, 2006

FRIENDS:IN OTHER WORDS


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"
~ C.S. Lewis ~



Since I was young I really valued friendships, coming from a broken family made me insecure and the only thing that keeps me going are friends. I am 36 years old now and friendships has come into a different level. After reading this quote from C.S. Lewis , it made me think hard as to whom I can adressed this quote? Maybe its....Nah! not her or _______, nope not her either! Then It striked me! My sister Sonia! Eversince we were kids we share the same passion for everything from clothes to food and even with music. We've been through a lot and have been there for each other countless times. We have the same interest and style and it has been a blessing that we share the same faith. How blessed can you be when you're best friend is your sister?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am blessed with six sisters, we're the six chicks.

I added you to the list at CWO, but next time, you are free to add your own blog URL in the box provided.

If you don't know how, you can leave a message in the comments like you did today, that's fine too. :)

Darlene from CWO

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me, but I couldn't get my link to work.

CJ said...

My family has recently been broken and I have no sisters. However, I have found that true friendship comes in all forms. I have friends that may not be "sisters", but they are my family. Friendship is a blessed thing!

Amydeanne said...

my brother was my best friend growing up, so I can relate! (well not the clothes sharing haha)
Great pic of you and yoru sis!