Tuesday, October 10, 2006

IN OTHER WORDS




"It doesn’t matter what is behind you as much
as it matters who is beside you."
I've been blessed all my life and only now when I became a christian that I realized that God really loves me. I've been insecure,unhappy, selfish etc. But He forgave me and gave me a new life. This week's quote would be inappropriate for me if I would not say that My Lord has been with me all these years.People can dissapoint you but Our God is perfect and He will understand us no matter what.
I never experienced this kind of inner peace,joyand love until now and I know He will continue to be beside me all the days of my life.And for these I blessed my fellow believers with these verses;
"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith;that ye being rooted and grounded in love."-Ephesians 3:17
GOD BLESS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maricar, that was wonderful. Thank you for your patience with In Other Words. I posted your link in today's post at "In Other Words" so that others will know that your name was missed again.

Vicki said...

Hi Maricar! So blessed by what you have shared here. Thank you so much.