Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My thirteen Favorite Bible verses:
  1. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
  2. 1 Cor. 16:14 Let all that you do be done with love.
  3. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
  4. Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
  5. Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “if you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
  6. Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.
  7. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
  8. James 1:22 Be doers of the word, and not hearers only.
  9. Psalm 18:30 As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
  10. Isaiah 49:15-16 I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.
  11. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
  12. 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
  13. Habakkuk 3:19 The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great list of verses! very apropos in these times...;)