Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Green Curry"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I just need to put this in my blog! It's the best curry I've ever tasted. My good friend Mekhs made this from all natural ingredients which next time I'll post it here for you to try. Believe me even if I'm on a diet I can't resist it! This happened just this afternoon where I had the opportunity to have lunch with two of my nicest friends Mekhs and Prem. Mekhs is an Indian while Prem is a Malaysian. But despite of our cultural differences we clicked. I just loved spending time with these ladies. They are both down to earth and sincere friends. Thanks Guys!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, this is Prem......
Me too had a good time bonding with you and Mekhs. Lets do it more often! Honestly, the green curry was superb. Will try making it sometime. Got to go, today is friday... tea/coffie time with my other good buddies. Cheerio...