Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THIRTEEEN THINGS I'VE DONE DURING MY 3 MONTHS HIATUS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  1. December was the busiest month for me because my Nanny had a vacation for a month, which means I was left taking care of my 3 kids.
  2. Prepared a despedida party for my good friend who was to migrate in Australia.
  3. Made some simple recipes for Christmas and New Year’s dinner.
  4. January : Made some minor changes in my kitchen and bought new plates, pots & pans.
  5. Started to go back to the gym: My Nanny came back! Yipeee!!
  6. February: My Mom, sis, aunt & my dear cousin came for a visit.
  7. Toured them around Malaysia
  8. We went to Singapore too.
  9. Almost everyday of Malling and shopping.
  10. Celebrated my 37th birthday
  11. Made one whole scrapbook album for my Auntie.
  12. Helped my sister to make her album too.
  13. Finally had a chance to watch some dvds.


No comments: