Wednesday, April 04, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST: #137

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
I am proud of my family. God has blessed me so much!

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
Before I got married. We signed up in one of the department store in Manila for the wedding registry. A month after I got a call and they told me that I won a silver Tea set worth 12 thousand pesos
(250 USD).

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Enrolled myself in a slimming program. Not only a waste of time but also a waste of money
( because It did not worked for me. STUBBORN FATS!!!)

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
When I had my 3rd child ( 2004). I suddenly looked at life differently.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Beach

No comments: