Thursday, August 02, 2007

PAST EVENTS....

Hello! Just dropping by to update you guys what happened to me this past few weeks/ month.
I went back to the Philippines with my good friend Prem and had a blast!
We went to see some tourist spots back home and had done a lot of  marathon shopping.


 Coming back here in Malaysia I tagged my Mom to come along and had spent almost two months her. This is the first time I was able to spend time with my Mom after getting married which was 15 years ago! She got so busy with my sister who had Kidney failure and then just had kidney transplant. Thank God she is doing so much better now and just started her job in a call center.
My Mom left last Monday and I am missing her already. Some of my friends (you know who you are) gave her a farewell party. Thanks a lot guys!! You made my Mom so happy! God blessed all of you!

That same day when my Mom left my computer had brokedown and all my files  
were deleted hu hu hu... I am now reinstalling everything.
Looking at the bright  side,  I have more memory in my PC he he he.

 I am now busy for our upcoming church anniversary and
please do pray for me. I have loads of works to be done and
I need prayers!

So that's it for now until next time!!

2 comments:

Prem McNeil said...

My prayers are with you, love....

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.