Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update about me!

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. 
~Annie Dillard, The Writing Life



The last time I posted I was having a dilemma with my 4th child. A year and 3 months  had passed and now  I have my cute baby boy named Jean Andre'.
Photobucket
Since then, I've been super busy with my four children. All with different kinds of needs. Not that I'm complaining, I love them all, but sometimes it does drain you as a mother.

So what do I do to keep me going? Here is my Top five favorite things to do:
  1.  I  enjoy a cup of hot tea - one sip that's all it takes!
  2. I read a great book - of course the Bible and any book of Max Lucado, Jodi Picoult, Mitch Albom etc. Especially those books who will give me a boost of inspiration or encouragement.
  3. I listen to my favorite music- Even if it's so "cheesy". I loved listening to love songs, call me a hopeless romantic. It brings back old memories.
  4. I go for a  massage-  and I do this with a friend ( you know who you are!) at least once a month
  5. I watch my  favorite show - Greys Anatomy, Glee, Brothers and Sisters etc.
Just to name a few. I don't regret being a MOM but hey we deserve a break too!

No comments: