Thursday, November 25, 2010

MY RUN


"I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs."


Not only for health reasons but  ever since I started running last July, I feel more relaxed. It is what I call "stress buster"
It really gives me time to think about my life.
I usually start my run at 5:30 all geared up. I'll start brisk walking first for the first 15 minutes then I'll start to run. I feel proud of myself because of the fact that I can control this. With running I have my own say. I know when to run fast or to run slow. I know what route I want to take. I have the freedom. No one can control me and that gives me satisfaction.

No comments: