Saturday, July 18, 2015

Changing your mindset

Whether they’re aware of it or not, all people keep a running account of what’s happening to them, what it means, and what they should do. In other words, our minds are constantly monitoring and interpreting. That’s just how we stay on track. But sometimes the interpretation process goes awry. Some people put more extreme interpretations on things that happen—and then react with exaggerated feelings of anxiety, depression, or anger. Or superiority.  I always believe in positive thinking and how thinking positive has its benefits with my life.  Positive vibes attracts positive things in life. So when things doesn't go my way , I always wonder why.

I am the type of person who loves pampering family and friends though sometimes even how hard you value that relationship it always ended up sour. Now, do I stop my "loving" character so that I won't get hurt or I'll just be the same me and take everything lightly. If friends or family doesn't see or value what you have done for them, that's okay. Giving is at its best when you don't expect anything in return. 

So even if relationship gone sour, it's not your fault or their fault. It's how  things should  turn out to be. The questions is that your problem or theirs?

No comments: