Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I FEEL LIKE A CACTUS FLOWER


My title says it all...I feel like a cactus flower. Why? Let me tell you why, I am on my 30 weeks of pregnancy with complications. My OBGYN told me today that there's a big possibility that I might give birth this month. I'm tired, worn out, depressed and all the more confused with my feelings. But despite of it all I know with God's grace He will pull me through. That's why I'm like a cactus flower lying on a rock. According to Psalm 18:2 "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." I will hold on to this verse and claim its promise. So always remember no matter what adversities you are going through, hold on to the Lord, He will always help you to overcome anything. God bless.

No comments: