Friday, August 11, 2006

In Other Words


“Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.”
~ Emily Kimbrough ~

I am so blessed that God has given me wonderful friends in this lifetime, if not maybe I'll go crazy! One of my truest friend is a lady who is almost like my mom. She is someone I can truly rely on when the going gets tough. We met through a common friend...at first I didn't like her for reasons I just don't know but slowly I have drawn close to her and proven she is really a nice person.She was there when I was in labor with my third child, when the nurse asked me who she was I told her she's my mom and eversince we are always mistaken to be mother & daughter. I never imagined myself to have a friend who is almost like my mom ( not to offend her) but it's just that I thought because of our age difference we don't have many things in common but it turned out the other way around. She has been a a very good companion, friend, shock absorber, tourist guide(though we end up always getting lost), mother, grandmother (to my kids) and lastly she is an inspiration for me because her faith is truly pure and it is nice to emulate her. To you my friend "You are truly God's blessing to me!

No comments: