Friday, December 08, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"THIRTEEN THINGS I DID WHEN I WAS NOT BLOGGING FOR A MONTH"
  1. I made christmas cards.
  2. I tried to baked some muffins ( not succesful!)
  3. I baked some breads (hot pandesal in the Philippines) which is by the way very succesful!
  4. Making christmas gifts for my friends
  5. Baked some chocolate chip cookies.
  6. Watching season 1 & 2 of Grey's anatomy.
  7. Organizing my scrap materials.
  8. Doing belly dancing. :)
  9. Downloading christmas songs.
  10. Decorating our Church with christmas decors.
  11. Organized my daughter's room.
  12. Surfed some recipes in the internet.
  13. Watched this tele novela in You tube.

2 comments:

BlondeBrony said...

Maybe I need to take a break from blogging so I can get things done.

Unknown said...

you did some fun stuff