Friday, April 06, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST #138

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I travel with my Avanza. Spacious and easy to drive.
  • Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Nope. But would loved to someday!
  • Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Last friday
Reason:  I attended this new workout class on  wednesday then come thursday I've done more workouts...then thursday afternoon I had tennis with friends which explains why I am so tired last friday.

  • Main Course

If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
 I really like Charlotte from Charlotte's web. She's a great friend!
  • Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
I hope to see my long lost friend in highschool. She has been such a good friend that when I remember her only fond memories pops up!

2 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. You had some really great answers. My feast is up.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! It is great to meet fellow bloggers. I hope someday you get the chance to do so.