Monday, April 09, 2007

SUNDAY SEVEN:7 BLESSINGS LAST WEEK

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  1. My friend Christine taught me how to play tennis. Eventhough I'm so bad with it, she has the patience and humor to teach me.
  2. The lunch with my friends became so successful that we plan to do it again.
  3. My two kids are learning to swim and I'm so happy that they are doing so well.
  4. We had a good meeting last friday regarding our Church camp.
  5.  Easter Sunday activity in the church was so fun.
  6. I managed to finished two cute frames for my friend.
  7. I'm feeling much better now...thanks to some good friends (you know who you are!)
Of course all of these will not happen without God's grace. Thank you dear Father!!

For I know the thought that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope- Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Joy said...

Y'know...this is such a good idea! I really should join you in this one!!! Thank you!