Monday, August 20, 2007

"MY BEST FRIEND"





For Tricia: 
 

We've been best friends all our lives.
We've gone through life's up and downs.
My looks have changed,but yours the same!
and your sweet character still remained.

You are there for me and I was there for you.
You cheered me up when I was blue.
When you were down we went to the beach.
We stayed there for days and enjoyed that trip.

We have grown older, and things had change
but our Friendship will forever still remain.
I'll make new friends but that won't change
for in my heart you will always stay. 
My truest friend always!

I'd like to mean as much to you as you mean to me.
I'd like to be some help to you as you have been to me.
I'd like to know that as we grow old our lives will change but our
Friendship will remain...

You & me will never be apart... maybe in distance, Yes, but never in my Heart.
For our friendship is way to strong to let it go.
you should know by now that our friendship won't end,
because you will Always be my dear best friend.

Happy birthday!!
God bless!

No comments: