Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MY LIFE AFTER THE FLU


hello everybody! I've been sick for almost two weeks. The doctor told me that I got this Viral sore throat and it will take a week before I can regain my strength. Good thing it was school holidays so I don't have to worry who is going to drive my kids to school. Today I started my usual routine.I went to the gym and just chat with my friend Prem and just taking it slow. When I look back at these two weeks I've been down, I realize that God meant it to happen so I can slow down a bit and rest for awhile, though it was really tough I started contemplating about what I have now and start to appreciate God's goodness. We all suffer depression one way or another but we have a big God who will be here for us and will never leave us or forsake us. I am just so blessed that I have a good family around me, an understanding husband and good friends around.

1 comment:

Prem McNeil said...

Hi love,
Thank you.........


ps. Loved the pic of both of you!