Thursday, July 05, 2007

13 reasons why I feel blessed with my friends


13 reasons why I feel blessed with my friends


  1. They accept me as I am.
  2. They  are generous with their time
  3. They don't take me for granted.
  4. They are genuine.
  5. I told them things nobody else knows and I have probably told them so much already.
  6. They made the word "friendship" in its true meaning
  7. They share their food generously.
  8. They give best  and silly advices.
  9. They are always there to lend a hand.
  10. They can listen to my whining and they know how to stop me when I am whining!
  11. They can calm me.
  12. They make me laugh.
  13. They are simply WONDERFUL!
 




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



    1 comment:

    Lady Jane said...

    What a lovely list! You sound very blessed! :)

    My list is here.